ALGLIB is a cross-platform numerical analysis and data processing library. It supports several programming languages (C++, C#, Pascal, VBA) and several operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris). ALGLIB features include: Data analysis (classification/regression, including neural networks); Optimization and nonlinear solvers; Interpolation and linear/nonlinear least-squares fitting; Linear algebra (direct algorithms, EVD/SVD), direct and iterative linear solvers, Fast Fourier Transform and many other algorithms (numerical integration, ODEs, statistics, special functions).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Andrzejewski, Witold; Gramacki, Artur; Gramacki, Jarosław: Graphics processing units in acceleration of bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation (2013)
- Kuptsov, Pavel V.; Parlitz, Ulrich: Theory and computation of covariant Lyapunov vectors (2012)
- Luo, C.; Calderer, M.C.: Numerical study of liquid crystal elastomers by a mixed finite element method (2012)
- Bozantan, Andrei: An implementation of the piecewise-linear homotopy algorithm for the computation of fixed points (2010)
- Cai, Zhenning; Li, Ruo: Numerical regularized moment method of arbitrary order for Boltzmann-BGK equation (2010)
- Kozhemyako, V.P.; Martynyuk, T.B.; Khomyuk, V.V.: Distinctive features of structural programming of synchronous sorting algorithms (2006)