ALGLIB is a cross-platform numerical analysis and data processing library. It supports several programming languages (C++, C#, Pascal, VBA) and several operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris). ALGLIB features include: Data analysis (classification/regression, including neural networks); Optimization and nonlinear solvers; Interpolation and linear/nonlinear least-squares fitting; Linear algebra (direct algorithms, EVD/SVD), direct and iterative linear solvers, Fast Fourier Transform and many other algorithms (numerical integration, ODEs, statistics, special functions).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- de Camargo, André Pierro; Mascarenhas, Walter F.: The stability of extended Floater-Hormann interpolants (2017)
- Gooya, Ali; Davatzikos, Christos; Frangi, Alejandro F.: A Bayesian approach to sparse model selection in statistical shape models (2015)
- Andrzejewski, Witold; Gramacki, Artur; Gramacki, Jarosław: Graphics processing units in acceleration of bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation (2013)
- Basting, Steffen; Weismann, Martin: A hybrid level set-front tracking finite element approach for fluid-structure interaction and two-phase flow applications (2013)
- Mihálik, Andrej; Ďurikovič, Roman: Metallic paint appearance measurement and rendering (2013) ioport
- Kuptsov, Pavel V.; Parlitz, Ulrich: Theory and computation of covariant Lyapunov vectors (2012)
- Luo, C.; Calderer, M. C.: Numerical study of liquid crystal elastomers by a mixed finite element method (2012)
- Bozantan, Andrei: An implementation of the piecewise-linear homotopy algorithm for the computation of fixed points (2010)
- Cai, Zhenning; Li, Ruo: Numerical regularized moment method of arbitrary order for Boltzmann-BGK equation (2010)
- Kozhemyako, V. P.; Martynyuk, T. B.; Khomyuk, V. V.: Distinctive features of structural programming of synchronous sorting algorithms (2006)