QSopt linear programming solver is to provide a callable function library for use within applications such as the traveling salesman problem or mixed-integer programming.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Juan F. Pérez; Daniel F. Silva; Julio C. Góez; Andrés Sarmiento; Andrés Sarmiento-Romero; Raha Akhavan-Tabatabaei; Germán Riaño: Algorithm 972: jMarkov: An Integrated Framework for Markov Chain Modeling (2017)
- van den Heuvel, Jan; Král’, Daniel; Kupec, Martin; Sereni, Jean-Sébastien; Volec, Jan: Extensions of fractional precolorings show discontinuous behavior (2014)
- Cook, William; Steffy, Daniel E.: Solving very sparse rational systems of equations (2011)
- Dash, Sanjeeb; Goycoolea, Marcos: A heuristic to generate rank-1 GMI cuts (2010)
- Christou, Ioannis T.; Ponis, Stavros: A hierarchical system for effective coordination of available-to-promise logic mechanisms (2009)
- Fourer, R.; Gassmann, H. I.; Ma, J.; Martin, R. K.: An XML-based schema for stochastic programs (2009)
- Applegate, David L.; Cook, William; Dash, Sanjeeb; Espinoza, Daniel G.: Exact solutions to linear programming problems (2007)
- Achterberg, Tobias; Koch, Thorsten; Martin, Alexander: MIPLIB 2003 (2006)
- Dash, Sanjeeb; Günlük, Oktay: Valid inequalities based on the interpolation procedure (2006)