An agent-based information retrieval system This paper presents the design and implementation details of an information retrieval system. A multi-agent architecture has been adopted to allow for extended flexibilities over similar traditional systems. Since the system is consisted of various types of agents a short agent information will be given first. It will also explained that how these agents communicate with each other in order to accomplish information gathering through an agent messaging router which is a part of a software package called JATlite (Java Agent Template). JATLite provides the basic infrastructure for creation of agents and their communication.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Kumar, Vishwa V.; Yadav, Salik R.; Liou, F.W.; Balakrishnan, S.N.: A digital interface for the part designers and the fixture designers for a reconfigurable assembly system (2013)
- Stula, Maja; Stipanicev, Darko; Bodrozic, Ljiljana: Intelligent modeling with agent-based fuzzy cognitive map (2010)
- Wu, Xin-Dong; Zhu, Xing-Quan; Chen, Qi-Jun; Wang, Fei-Yue: Ubiquitous mining with interactive data mining agents (2009)
- Sun, Zhaohao; Finnie, Gavin R.: Intelligent techniques in e-commerce. A case based reasoning perspective. (2004)
- Chen, Jason Jen-Yen; Su, Shih-Wei: AgentGateway: A communication tool for multi-agent systems. (2003)
- Bergenti, Federico; Poggi, Agostino: LEAP: A FIPA platform for handheld and mobile devices (2002)
- Cherian, R.P.; Midha, P.S.; Smith, L.N.; Pipe, A.G.: Knowledge based and adaptive computational techniques for concurrent design of powder metallurgy parts (2001)
- Shih, Timothy K.: Mobile agent evolution computing (2001)
- Ugurlu, Suat; Erdogan, Nadia: An agent-based information retrieval system (2000)