APLEpy: An Open Source Algebraic Programming Language extension for Python APLEpy is a collection of Python modules that provides the functionality of an algebraic modeling and programming software such as AMPL, GAMS, Xpress-Mosel, AIMMS to name a few. You can read here a recent review of the software landscape for such products. APLEpy does not only mimic its commercial counterparts, but it also brings two crucial improvements: (1) it crosses the gap between general purpose programming languages and domain specific algebraic modeling languages, (2) provides an easy to use foundation for building new features and extensions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hart, William E.; Laird, Carl D.; Watson, Jean-Paul; Woodruff, David L.; Hackebeil, Gabriel A.; Nicholson, Bethany L.; Siirola, John D.: Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python (2017)
- Hart, William E.; Laird, Carl; Watson, Jean-Paul; Woodruff, David L.: Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python (2012)
- Watson, Jean-Paul; Woodruff, David L.; Hart, William E.: PySP: modeling and solving stochastic programs in Python (2012)
- Hart, William E.; Watson, Jean-Paul; Woodruff, David L.: Pyomo: modeling and solving mathematical programs in python (2011) ioport
- Karabuk, Suleyman: Extending algebraic modelling languages to support algorithm development for solving stochastic programming models (2008)