Operator calculus on graphs. Theory and applications in computer science This pioneering book presents a study of the interrelationships among operator calculus, graph theory, and quantum probability in a unified manner, with significant emphasis on symbolic computations and an eye toward applications in computer science. Presented in this book are new methods, built on the algebraic framework of Clifford algebras, for tackling important real world problems related, but not limited to, wireless communications, neural networks, electrical circuits, transportation, and the world wide web. Examples are put forward in Mathematica throughout the book, together with packages for performing symbolic computations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Staples, G. Stacey: Kravchuk polynomials and induced/reduced operators on Clifford algebras (2015)
- Schott, René; Staples, G. Stacey: Operator calculus on graphs. Theory and applications in computer science (2012)
- Schott, René; Staples, G.Stacey: Operator homology and cohomology in Clifford algebras (2010)
- Gürlebeck, Norman: On Appell sets and the Fueter-Sce mapping (2009)
- Schott, R.; Staples, G.S.: Random walks in Clifford algebras of arbitrary signature as walks on directed hypercubes (2008)
- Schott, René; Staples, G.Stacey: Operator calculus and Appell systems on Clifford algebras (2006)