GluCat: Generic library of universal Clifford algebra templates GluCat is a library of template classes which model the universal Clifford algebras over the field of real numbers, with arbitrary dimension and arbitrary signature. GluCat implements a model of each Clifford algebra corresponding to each non-degenerate quadratic form up to a maximum number of dimensions. GluCat classes were originally designed to be used as template parameters for other template libraries, such as Blitz++, deal.II, Matrix Template Library and POOMA. These template libraries expect a numeric class which implements ”appropriate numeric semantics”. To provide these semantics, the GluCat interface matches float or complex<> as much as possible, but the GluCat classes must be different from float or complex<>, because they model a different algebra.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sangwine, Stephen J.; Hitzer, Eckhard: Clifford multivector toolbox (for MATLAB) (2017)
- Fuchs, Laurent; Théry, Laurent: Implementing geometric algebra products with binary trees (2014)
- Hardy, Yorick: On Kronecker quotients (2014)
- Schott, René; Staples, G. Stacey: Operator calculus on graphs. Theory and applications in computer science (2012)
- Leopardi, Paul: A generalized FFT for Clifford algebras (2004)