DaGen: A tool for automatic translation from DAML-S to high-level Petri nets. The Internet provides possibilities for distributed execution of business processes and Web Services. This caused the emergence of a variety of Web Services that might be composed to accomplish tasks. To efficiently compose these tasks a simple workflow description no longer suffices. We therefore suggest a description based on high-level Petri nets called reference nets, allowing for the consideration of pre- and post-conditions of services offered on the Internet. We demonstrate how DAML-S models can be automatically translated into high-level nets and thus can be directly executed in such contexts, including Petri net based MAS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Browning, Tyson R.; Yassine, Ali A.: A random generator of resource-constrained multi-project network problems (2010)
- Ni, Yue; Fan, Yushun: Model transformation and formal verification for semantic web services composition (2010)
- Guliato, Denise; B^oaventura, Ricardo S.; Maia, Marcelo A.; Rangayyan, Rangaraj M.; Simedo, Mari^angela S.; Macedo, Túlio A.A.: INDIAM - an e-learning system for the interpretation of mammograms (2009) ioport
- Elmaghraby, Salah: Mathematical programming and financial objectives for scheduling projects (2005)
- Moldt, Daniel; Ortmann, Jan: DaGen: A tool for automatic translation from DAML-S to high-level Petri nets (2004)
- Agrawal, M.K.; Elmaghraby, S.E.; Herroelen, W.S.: DAGEN: A generator of testsets for project activity nets (1996)