MultInt, a MAPLE package for multiple integration by the WZ method. Starting from the MAPLE implementation TRIPLE INTEGRAL written by D. Zeilberger to describe the WZ-method [see H. S. Wilf and D. Zeilberger, Invent. Math. 103, No 3, 575-634 (1992; Zbl 0782.05009); see also the preview Zbl 0739.05007)] for the case of three continuous variables, the author in the present paper describes a MAPLE package MultInt which improves and generalizes Zeilberger’s TRIPLE INTEGRAL for any specific number of continuous variables so that it completely implements the continuous version of the multi-WZ method. Several examples showing how this package MultInt can be used to generate proofs of identities (or recurrences) involving multiple integrals of proper-hyperexponential functions, are also given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Rivoal, Tanguy: Rational approximations of values of the Gamma function on rationals (2010)
- Egorychev, Georgy P.; Zima, Eugene V.: Integral representation and algorithms for closed form summation (2008)
- Apagodu, Moa; Zeilberger, Doron: Multi-variable Zeilberger and Almkvist-Zeilberger algorithms and the sharpening of Wilf-Zeilberger theory (2006)
- Tefera, Akalu: MultInt, a MAPLE package for multiple integration by the WZ method (2002)
- Holzmann, Oliver; Lang, Bruno; Schütt, Holger: Newton’s constant of gravitation and verified numerical quadrature (1996)