Spatial Statistics with R : This collection of web pages is intended to be a supplement to the Spatial Task View on CRAN. It provides news, and guides to some of the resources for the analysis of spatial data using R, and other associated software.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Menezes, Raquel; Piairo, Helena; García-Soidán, Pilar; Sousa, In^es: Spatial-temporal modellization of the $\mathrmNO_2$ concentration data through geostatistical tools (2016)
- Quijano, Alex John; Joyner, Michele L.; Ross, Chelsea; Watts, J.Colton; Seier, Edith; Jones, Thomas C.: Spatio-temporal analysis of foraging behaviors of \itAnelosimus studiosus utilizing mathematical modeling of multiple spider interaction on a cooperative web (2016)
- Kamiński, Bogumił: A method for the updating of stochastic Kriging metamodels (2015)
- Meyer, Sebastian; Held, Leonhard: Power-law models for infectious disease spread (2014)
- Baddeley, Adrian; Chang, Ya-Mei; Song, Yong: Leverage and influence diagnostics for spatial point processes (2013)
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2013)
- Zheng, Yanbing; Zhu, Jun: On the asymptotics of maximum likelihood estimation for spatial linear models on a lattice (2012)
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2008)
- Anselin, Luc (ed.); Florax, Raymond J. G. M. (ed.); Rey, Sergio J. (ed.): Advances in spatial econometrics. Methodology, tools and applications. (2004)
Further publications can be found at: https://geodacenter.asu.edu/research/publications