proximal bundle solver PBNCGC: MPBNGC is a multiobjective proximal bundle method for nonconvex, nonsmooth (nondifferentiable) and generally constrained minimization. The software is free for academic teaching and research purposes but I ask you to refer at least one of the references given below if you use it.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Yuan, Gonglin; Meng, Zehong; Li, Yong: A modified Hestenes and Stiefel conjugate gradient algorithm for large-scale nonsmooth minimizations and nonlinear equations (2016)
- Karmitsa, Napsu: Diagonal bundle method for nonsmooth sparse optimization (2015)
- Wechsung, Achim; Scott, Joseph K.; Watson, Harry A.J.; Barton, Paul I.: Reverse propagation of McCormick relaxations (2015)
- Bagirov, Adil; Karmitsa, Napsu; Mäkelä, Marko M.: Introduction to nonsmooth optimization. Theory, practice and software (2014)
- Burachik, Regina S.; Freire, Wilhelm P.; Kaya, C.Yalçın: Interior epigraph directions method for nonsmooth and nonconvex optimization via generalized augmented Lagrangian duality (2014)
- Mäkelä, Marko M.; Karmitsa, Napsu; Bagirov, Adil: Subgradient and bundle methods for nonsmooth optimization (2013)
- Karmitsa, N.; Bagirov, A.; Mäkelä, M.M.: Comparing different nonsmooth minimization methods and software (2012)
- Karmitsa, Napsu; Mäkelä, Marko M.: Limited memory bundle method for large bound constrained nonsmooth optimization: convergence analysis (2010)