Moodle: Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment: Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of our knowledgeable Moodle Partners to assist you. Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, which is financially supported by a network of over 80 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Milošević, Marjan; Milošević, Danijela: Defining the e-learner’s security profile: towards awareness improvement (2016) ioport
- Achim Zeileis; Nikolaus Umlauf; Friedrich Leisch: Flexible Generation of E-Learning Exams in R: Moodle Quizzes, OLAT Assessments, and Beyond (2014)
- Barbosa, Ellen Francine; Maldonado, José Carlos: $\mathcalIMA$-$\mathcalCID$: an integrated modeling approach for developing educational modules (2011) ioport
- Chychkar’ov, Ye. A.; Kryvenko, O. V.: Development of a calculation server and a web-based interface for the remote operation of computer mathematics in the environment of Moodle (2011)
- Mora, Ángel; Mérida, Enrique; Eixarch, Ramon: Random learning units using WIRIS quizzes in Moodle (2011) MathEduc
- Thongnak, S.; Wiwatanapataphee, B.; Wu, Y. H.: An interactive web-based learning tool for the study of blood flow in a coronary artery system (2011)
- Burgos, D.; Tattersall, C.; Dougiamas, M.; Vogten, H.; Koper, R.: A first step mapping IMS learning design and moodle (2007) ioport