FAST is a C++ implementation of an improved version of the algorithm presented in our previous work. This algorithm has a better asymptotic complexity than other algorithms implemented by existing tools for the same task, and FAST’s optimizations further improve these complexity results.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jiao, Xuguo; Yang, Qinmin; Sun, Yong; Ying, You: Adaptive maximum power point tracking control for wind turbines with effective wind speed estimation & prediction (2019)
- Delaune, Stéphanie; Hirschi, Lucca: A survey of symbolic methods for establishing equivalence-based properties in cryptographic protocols (2017)
- Bakka, Tore; Karimi, Hamid Reza; Christiansen, Søren: Linear parameter-varying modelling and control of an offshore wind turbine with constrained information (2014)
- Bakka, Tore; Karimi, Hamid Reza: (\mathcalH_\infty) static output-feedback control design with constrained information for offshore wind turbine system (2013)
- Conchinha, Bruno; Basin, David A.; Caleiro, Carlos: FAST: an efficient decision procedure for deduction and static equivalence (2011)