The algorithm for the computation of sheaf cohomologies for line bundles on toric varieties presented in arXiv:1003.5217 [hep-th] ”Cohomology of Line Bundles: A Computational Algorithm” has been implemented in a convenient and high-performance C/C++ application called cohomCalg, which is available for download on this page and subject to future updates and/or optimizations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Anderson, Lara B.; Apruzzi, Fabio; Gao, Xin; Gray, James; Lee, Seung-Joo: A new construction of Calabi-Yau manifolds: generalized CICYs (2016)
- Gao, Peng; He, Yang-Hui; Yau, Shing-Tung: Extremal bundles on Calabi-Yau threefolds (2015)
- Gao, Xin; Shukla, Pramod: On classifying the divisor involutions in Calabi-Yau threefolds (2013)
- Marsano, J.; Clemens, H.; Pantev, T.; Raby, S.; Tseng, H-H.: A global $\mathrmSU(5)$ F-theory model with Wilson line breaking (2013)
- Marsano, Joseph; Saulina, Natalia; Schäfer-Nameki, Sakura: Global gluing and $G$-flux (2013)
- Blumenhagen, Ralph; Jurke, Benjamin; Rahn, Thorsten: Computational tools for cohomology of toric varieties (2011)
- Blumenhagen, Ralph; Jurke, Benjamin; Rahn, Thorsten: Computational tools for cohomology of toric varieties (2011) ioport
- Blumenhagen, Ralph; Rahn, Thorsten: Landscape study of target space duality of (0, 2) heterotic string models (2011)