Introducing PENLAB, a Matlab code for nonlinear conic optimization. We will introduce a new code PENLAB, an open Matlab implementation and extension of our older PENNON. PENLAB can solve problems of nonconvex nonlinear optimization with standard (vector) variables and constraints, as well as matrix variables and constraints. We will demonstrate its functionality using several nonlinear semidefinite examples.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Lourenço, Bruno F.; Fukuda, Ellen H.; Fukushima, Masao: Optimality conditions for nonlinear semidefinite programming via squared slack variables (2018)
- Veselý, Vojtech; Ilka, Adrian: Generalized robust gain-scheduled PID controller design for affine LPV systems with polytopic uncertainty (2017)
- Zhang, Jie; Xu, Huifu; Zhang, Liwei: Quantitative stability analysis of stochastic quasi-variational inequality problems and applications (2017)
- Zhu, Lei; Yu, Bo; Xu, Liyan: The distributionally robust complementarity problem (2017)
- Feng, Qian; Nguang, Sing Kiong: Stabilization of uncertain linear distributed delay systems with dissipativity constraints (2016)
- Gyurkovics, Éva: Guaranteed cost control of discrete-time uncertain systems with both state and input delays (2016)
- Zhou, Xiaojun; Dong, Tianxue; Tang, Xiaolin; Yang, Chunhua; Gui, Weihua: A BMI approach to guaranteed cost control of discrete-time uncertain system with both state and input delays (2015)
- Jan Fiala, Michal Kocvara, Michael Stingl: PENLAB: A MATLAB solver for nonlinear semidefinite optimization (2013) arXiv
- Kočvara, Michal; Stingl, Michael: Pennon: A code for convex nonlinear and semidefinite programming (2003)