An adaptive DAE SOLver based on variable stepsize variable order BDF methods for the solution of stiff ODEs and linear-implicit index 1 DAEs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Potschka, Andreas: Direct multiple shooting for parabolic PDE constrained optimization (2015)
- Beigel, Dörte; Mommer, Mario S.; Wirsching, Leonard; Bock, Hans Georg: Approximation of weak adjoints by reverse automatic differentiation of BDF methods (2014)
- Bock, Hans Georg; Körkel, Stefan; Schlöder, Johannes P.: Parameter estimation and optimum experimental design for differential equation models (2013)
- Skanda, Dominik; Lebiedz, Dirk: A robust optimization approach to experimental design for model discrimination of dynamical systems (2013)
- Kirches, Christian; Bock, Hans Georg; Schlöder, Johannes P.; Sager, Sebastian: Block-structured quadratic programming for the direct multiple shooting method for optimal control (2011)
- Albersmeyer, Jan: Adjoint-based algorithms and numerical methods for sensitivity generation and optimization of large scale dynamic systems. (2010)
- Kirches, Christian; Sager, Sebastian; Bock, Hans Georg; Schlöder, Johannes P.: Time-optimal control of automobile test drives with gear shifts (2010)
- Lebiedz, Dirk; Reinhardt, Volkmar; Siehr, Jochen: Minimal curvature trajectories: Riemannian geometry concepts for slow manifold computation in chemical kinetics (2010)
- Albersmeyer, Jan; Beigel, Dörte; Kirches, Christian; Wirsching, Leonard; Bock, Hans Georg; Schlöder, Johannes P.: Fast nonlinear model predictive control with an application in automotive engineering (2009)
- Reinhardt, Volkmar: On the application of trajectory-based optimization for nonlinear kinetic model reduction. (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/~Jan.Albersmeyer/solvind/index.php?t=5