Maple: For every Maplet application, the Maplet element encapsulates the elements that constitute the Maplet application definition. The Maplet element features can be modified by using options.To simplify specifying options in the Maplets package, certain options and contents can be set without using an equation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Klima, Richard E.; Sigmon, Neil P.: Cryptology. Classical and modern with Maplets (2012)
- Noinang, S.; Wiwatanapataphee, B.; Wu, Y. H.: Teaching-learning tool for integral calculus (2009)
- Sigmon, Neil P.: Teaching cryptography in a wireless environment using maplets (2007)
- Ebrahimi, Mohammad ali; Monagan, Michael: New options to visualize systems of differential equations in Maple (2005)
- Hospodka, Jiří; Bičák, Jan: New features of Syntfil package for electric filters design (2005)
- Kotsireas, Ilias S. (ed.): Maple conference 2005. Proceedings of the conference, Waterloo Ontario, Canada, July 17--21, 2005. With the assistance of Ian J. Sinclair, James Duketow, Robert M. Kalbfleisch (2005)
- Kunze, H.; Crabtree, D.: Using collage coding to solve inverse problems in partial differential equations (2005)
- Yasskin, Philip B.; Maede, Douglas B.: Maplets for calculus (2005)
- Li, Maozhen; Zhou, Sheng; Jones, Christopher B.: Multi-agent systems for web-based map information retrieval (2002)