ASPIDE: Integrated development environment for answer set programming. Answer Set Programming (ASP) is a truly-declarative programming paradigm proposed in the area of non-monotonic reasoning and logic programming. In the last few years, several tools for ASP-program development have been proposed, including (more or less advanced) editors and debuggers. However, ASP still lacks an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) supporting the entire life-cycle of ASP development, from (assisted) programs editing to application deployment. In this paper we present ASPIDE, a comprehensive IDE for ASP, integrating a cutting-edge editing tool (featuring dynamic syntax highlighting, on-line syntax correction, autocompletion, code-templates, quick-fixes, refactoring, etc.) with a collection of user-friendly graphical tools for program composition, debugging, profiling, database access, solver execution configuration and output-handling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Dodaro, Carmine; Gasteiger, Philip; Reale, Kristian; Ricca, Francesco; Schekotihin, Konstantin: Debugging non-ground ASP programs: technique and graphical tools (2019)
- Ellmauthaler, Stefan (ed.); Schulz, Claudia (ed.): Introduction to the TPLP special issue on user-oriented logic programming and reasoning paradigms (2019)
- Fandinno, Jorge; Schulz, Claudia: Answering the “why” in answer set programming -- a survey of explanation approaches (2019)
- Kain, Tobias; Tompits, Hans: Uhura: an authoring tool for specifying answer-set programs using controlled natural language (2019)
- Marcopoulos, Elias; Zhang, Yuanlin: onlineSPARC: a programming environment for answer set programming (2019)
- Yuen, Timothy T.; Reyes, Maritza; Zhang, Yuanlin: Introducing computer science to high school students through logic programming (2019)
- Schulz, Claudia; Toni, Francesca: Justifying answer sets using argumentation (2016)
- Confalonieri, Roberto; Prade, Henri: Using possibilistic logic for modeling qualitative decision: answer set programming algorithms (2014)
- Febbraro, Onofrio; Leone, Nicola; Reale, Kristian; Ricca, Francesco: Unit testing in \textitASPIDE (2013) ioport
- De Vos, Marina; Kisa, Doğa Gizem; Oetsch, Johannes; Pührer, Jörg; Tompits, Hans: Annotating answer-set programs in LANA (2012)
- Febbraro, Onofrio; Reale, Kristian; Ricca, Francesco: ASPIDE: integrated development environment for answer set programming (2011) ioport
- Johannes Oetsch, Jörg Pührer, Hans Tompits: The SeaLion has Landed: An IDE for Answer-Set Programming - Preliminary Report (2011) arXiv