The BiCePS Linear Integer Solver (BLIS) is built on top of BiCePS and is a concretization of this library in which the relaxation method used is linear programming. BLIS is implemented with largely the same philosophy as SYMPHONY, but is written in C++ so that the user need only derive a few classes and override the appropriate methods in order to develop a state-of-the-art parallel algorithm for a particular problem-setting. BLIS will eventually have largely the same user interface as COIN/BCP, a previously developed C++ library similar to SYMPHONY. BLIS is also available open source through the COIN-OR CVS repository.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Shinano, Yuji; Heinz, Stefan; Vigerske, Stefan; Winkler, Michael: FiberSCIP -- a shared memory parallelization of SCIP (2018)
- Van Zee, Field G.; Smith, Tyler M.: Implementing high-performance complex matrix multiplication via the 3m and 4m methods (2017)
- Low, Tze Meng; Igual, Francisco D.; Smith, Tyler M.; Quintana-Orti, Enrique S.: Analytical modeling is enough for high-performance BLIS (2016)
- Eckstein, Jonathan; Hart, William E.; Phillips, Cynthia A.: PEBBL: an object-oriented framework for scalable parallel branch and bound (2015)
- Van Zee, Field G.; van de Geijn, Robert A.: BLIS: a framework for rapidly instantiating BLAS functionality (2015)
- Willenbring, James M.: Replicated computational results (RCR) report for “BLIS: a framework for rapidly instantiating BLAS functionality” (2015)
- Subramanian, A.; Drummond, L. M. A.; Bentes, C.; Ochi, L. S.; Farias, R.: A parallel heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery (2010)
- Michel, Laurent; See, Andrew; van Hentenryck, Pascal: Parallel and distributed local search in COMET (2009)
- Xu, Yan; Ralphs, Ted K.; Ladányi, László; Saltzman, Matthew J.: Computational experience with a software framework for parallel integer programming (2009)
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel: Parallel solution methods for vehicle routing problems (2008)
- Ralphs, T. K.; Ládanyi, L.; Saltzman, M. J.: A library hierarchy for implementing scalable parallel search algorithms (2004)
- Wehrung, Friedrich: The continuous geometric quadrature of the circle (1991)