geoRglm: geoRglm - a package for generalised linear spatial models , Functions for inference in generalised linear spatial models. The posterior and predictive inference is based on Markov chain Monte Carlo methods. Package geoRglm is an extension to the package geoR, which must be installed first.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Baghishani, Hossein; Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen: Asymptotic normality of posterior distributions for generalized linear mixed models (2012)
- Evangelou, Evangelos; Zhu, Zhengyuan; Smith, Richard L.: Estimation and prediction for spatial generalized linear mixed models using high order Laplace approximation (2011)
- Chen, Ming-Hui (ed.); Dey, Dipak K. (ed.); Müller, Peter (ed.); Sun, Dongchu (ed.); Ye, Keying (ed.): Frontiers of statistical decision making and Bayesian analysis. In honor of James O. Berger (2010)
- Pleydell, David R.J.; Chrétien, Stéphane: Mixtures of GAMs for habitat suitability analysis with overdispersed presence/absence data (2010)
- Ruppert, David; Wand, M.P.; Carroll, Raymond J.: Semiparametric regression during 2003--2007 (2009)
- Diggle, Peter J.; Ribeiro, Paulo J. jun.: Model-based geostatistics. (2007)
- Loh, Ji Meng; Zhu, Zhengyuan: Accounting for spatial correlation in the scan statistic (2007)