Pasimodo is a program package for particle-based simulation methods. The main field of application is the simulation of granular media, such as sand, gravel, granulates in chemical engineering and others. Moreover it can be used for the simulation of many other Lagrangian methods, e.g. fluid simulation with Smoothed-Particle-Hydrodynamics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Burov, Alexander A.; Shalimova, Ekaterina S.: On the motion of a heavy material point on a rotating sphere (dry friction case) (2015)
- Crespo, A.J.C.; Domínguez, J.M.; Rogers, B.D.; Gómez-Gesteira, M.; Longshaw, S.; Canelas, R.; Vacondio, R.; Barreiro, A.; García-Feal, O.: DualSPHysics: Open-source parallel CFD solver based on smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH) (2015)
- Fleissner, F.; Haag, T.; Hanss, M.; Eberhard, P.: Analysis of granular chute flow based on a particle model including uncertainties (2011)
- Kurz, T.; Eberhard, P.; Henninger, C.; Schiehlen, W.: From Neweul to Neweul-M$^2$: symbolical equations of motion for multibody system analysis and synthesis (2010)
- Fleissner, F.; Haag, T.; Hanss, M.; Eberhard, P.: Uncertainty analysis for a particle model of granular chute flow (2009)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.itm.uni-stuttgart.de/publications/main_files/index_en.php