ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations in Computer Algebra, is based on the computer algebra system CoCoA. You can found informations about CoCoA on its official website and also in the CoCoA section of this wiki.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Braun, Gábor; Pokutta, Sebastian: A polyhedral characterization of border bases (2016)
- Kreuzer, Martin; Linh, Tran N.K.; Long, Le Ngoc: Kähler differentials and Kähler differents for fat point schemes (2015)
- Kaspar, Stefan: Computing border bases without using a term ordering (2013)
- Studzinski, Grischa: Implementation and applications of fundamental algorithms relying on Gröbner bases in free associative algebras. (2013)
- Ullah, Ehsan: Algebraic attacks using IP-solvers (2013)
- Kreuzer, Martin; Poulisse, Henk: Subideal border bases (2011)
- Kreuzer, Martin; Robbiano, Lorenzo: The geometry of border bases (2011)
- Fassino, Claudia: Almost vanishing polynomials for sets of limited precision points (2010)
- Heldt, Daniel; Kreuzer, Martin; Pokutta, Sebastian; Poulisse, Hennie: Approximate computation of zero-dimensional polynomial ideals (2009)
- Kreuzer, Martin; Kühling, Stefan: Alles logisch, oder was? (2009)
- Kreuzer, Martin; Poulisse, Hennie: Algebraisches Erdöl (2009)
- Kreuzer, Martin; Poulisse, Hennie; Robbiano, Lorenzo: From oil fields to Hilbert schemes (2009)