Sparse 1.3 is a flexible package of subroutines used to solve large sparse systems of linear equations quickly and accurately. The package can handle arbitrary real and complex square matrix equations. Besides solving linear systems, Sparse can also quickly solve transposed systems, find determinants, and estimate errors arising from ill-conditioning in the system of equations and instability in the computations. Sparse also provides a test program that can read matrix equations from a file, solve them, and print useful information about the equation and its solution.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Davis, Timothy A.; Natarajan, E.Palamadai: Sparse matrix methods for circuit simulation problems (2012)
- Davis, Timothy A.; Palamadai Natarajan, Ekanathan: Algorithm 907: KLU: a direct sparse solver for circuit simulation problems (2010)
- Madasu, Srinath: Effect of soluble surfactants on dynamic wetting of flexible substrates: a finite element study (2009)
- Weng, Tien-Hsiung; Perng, Ruey-Kuen; Chapman, Barbara: OpenMP implementation of SPICE3 circuit simulator (2007)
- Madasu, Srinath; Cairncross, Richard A.: Effect of substrate flexibility on dynamic wetting: a finite element model. (2003)
- Mrkaic, Mico: Policy iteration accelerated with Krylov methods (2002)