Coolfluid 3 is a scientific software framework designed for the implementation of simulation techniques related to fluid dynamics, supporting multi-physics simulations. It was developed as an evolution from COOLFluiD 2, a code primarily developed at the Von Karman Institute for fluid dynamics (VKI). Coolfluid 3 is a major redesign, taking into account lessons learned from the previous developments, and the new code is being developed as a free software (under LGPL v3 license), with all developments happening in public on the github community site.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Alvarez Laguna, A.; Lani, A.; Deconinck, H.; Mansour, N.N.; Poedts, S.: A fully-implicit finite-volume method for multi-fluid reactive and collisional magnetized plasmas on unstructured meshes (2016)
- Santos, Pedro Duarte; Lani, Andrea: An object-oriented implementation of a parallel Monte Carlo code for radiation transport (2016)
- Weinbub, Josef; Rupp, Karl; Selberherr, Siegfried: Highly flexible and reusable finite element simulations with ViennaX (2014)
- Parsani, M.; Ketcheson, David I.; Deconinck, W.: Optimized explicit Runge-Kutta schemes for the spectral difference method applied to wave propagation problems (2013)
- Yalim, M.S.; Vanden Abeele, D.; Lani, A.; Quintino, T.; Deconinck, H.: A finite volume implicit time integration method for solving the equations of ideal magnetohydrodynamics for the hyperbolic divergence cleaning approach (2011)
- Žaloudek, M.; Deconinck, H.; Fořt, J.: Unsteady numerical simulation of the turbulent flow around an exhaust valve (2011)
- Yalim, M.S.; Abeele, D.V.; Lani, A.: Simulation of field-aligned ideal MHD flows around perfectly conducting cylinders using an artificial compressibility approach (2008)
- Lani, Andrea; Quintino, Tiago; Kimpe, Dries; Deconinck, Herman; Vandewalle, Stefan; Poedts, Stefaan: The COOLFluiD framework: Design solutions for high performance object oriented scientific computing software (2005)