The F2PY project is created to unify the efforts of supporting easy connection between Fortran and Python languages. The project will provide software, documentation, and support to solve a difficult task of automatically generating Python wrappers to Fortran libraries. It will also coordinate the further development of the F2PY tool and related software. Our ultimate aim is to have a tool that can automatically generate Python wrappers to any Fortran program, be it written in Fortran 66/77 or in Fortran 90/95/2003. The development of the F2PY Project is carried out under the Google Code F2PY project.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hernández Pérez, Francisco E.; Mukhadiyev, Nurzhan; Xu, Xiao; Sow, Aliou; Lee, Bok Jik; Sankaran, Ramanan; Im, Hong G.: Direct numerical simulations of reacting flows with detailed chemistry using many-core/GPU acceleration (2018)
- Costarelli, Santiago D.; Garelli, Luciano; Cruchaga, Marcela A.; Storti, Mario A.; Ausensi, Ronald; Idelsohn, Sergio R.: An embedded strategy for the analysis of fluid structure interaction problems (2016)
- Luo, Lixiang; Edwards, Jack R.; Luo, Hong; Mueller, Frank: A fine-grained block ILU scheme on regular structures for GPGPUs (2015)
- Giles, M. B.; Mudalige, G. R.; Spencer, B.; Bertolli, C.; Reguly, I.: Designing OP2 for GPU architectures (2013) ioport
- Löhner, Rainald; Baum, Joseph D.: Handling tens of thousands of cores with industrial/legacy codes: approaches, implementation and timings (2013)
- Corrigan, Andrew; Camelli, Fernando; Löhner, Rainald; Mut, Fernando: Semi-automatic porting of a large-scale Fortran CFD code to GPUs (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.f2py.com/home/references