Continuation Core and Toolboxes (COCO). Toolboxes for parameter continuation and bifurcation analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Liu, Yang; Páez Chávez, Joseph: Controlling coexisting attractors of an impacting system via linear augmentation (2017)
- Páez Chávez, Joseph; Götz, Thomas; Siegmund, Stefan; Wijaya, Karunia Putra: An SIR-dengue transmission model with seasonal effects and impulsive control (2017)
- Renson, Ludovic; Barton, David A.W.; Neild, Simon A.: Experimental tracking of limit-point bifurcations and backbone curves using control-based continuation (2017)
- Thompson, J.Michael T.; Hutchinson, John W.; Sieber, Jan: Probing shells against buckling: a nondestructive technique for laboratory testing (2017)
- Humpherys, Jeffrey; Lytle, Joshua: Root following in Evans function computation (2015)
- Rezgui, D.; Lowenberg, M.H.: On the nonlinear dynamics of a rotor in autorotation: a combined experimental and numerical approach (2015)
- Sharma, Sanjiv; Coetzee, Etienne B.; Lowenberg, Mark H.; Neild, Simon A.; Krauskopf, Bernd: Numerical continuation and bifurcation analysis in aircraft design: an industrial perspective (2015)
- Jeffrey, Mike R.; Dankowicz, Harry: Discontinuity-induced bifurcation cascades in flows and maps with application to models of the yeast cell cycle (2014)
- Dankowicz, Harry; Schilder, Frank: Recipes for continuation (2013)
- Zoque, Eliana: Partitions, Kostka polynomials and pairs of trees (2012)