Electronic circuits manifesting hyperbolic chaos and simulation of their dynamics using software package Multisim We consider several electronic circuits, which are represented dynamical systems with hyperbolic chaotic attractors, such as Smale-Williams and Plykin attractors, and present results of their simulation using the software package N1 Multisim 10. The approach developed is useful as an intermediate step of constructing real electronic devices with structurally stable hyperbolic chaos, which may be applicable in systems of secure communication, noise radar, for cryptographic systems, for random number generators. The developed approach is also of methodological interest for training students specializing in radiophysics and nonlinear dynamics in the design and analysis of systems with complex dynamics on a base of examples close to practical applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Hua, Wang; Xiao-Shu, Sheng; Peng, Zan: A new chaotic attractor and its image display (2015)
- Isaeva, Olga B.; Kuznetsov, Sergey P.; Sataev, Igor R.; Savin, Dmitry V.; Seleznev, Eugene P.: Hyperbolic chaos and other phenomena of complex dynamics depending on parameters in a nonautonomous system of two alternately activated oscillators (2015)
- Gao, Yuan; Liang, Chenghua: A new 4D hyperchaotic system and its generalized function projective synchronization (2013)
- Ahamed, A.Ishaq; Srinivasan, K.; Murali, K.; Lakshmanan, M.: Observation of chaotic beats in a driven memristive Chua’s circuit (2011)
- Kuznetsov, Sergey P.: Plykin type attractor in electronic device simulated in MULTISIM (2011)
- Kuznetsov, S.P.: Electronic circuits manifesting hyperbolic chaos and simulation of their dynamics using the software package Multisim (2011)
- Yang, Xingpeng; Dong, Xingcheng; Chen, Zhongyong; Liu, Yingkai; Xiong, Zhang: Equivalent resistance of $5\times n$-laddered network (2010)
- Tang, Liangrui; Li, Jing; Fan, Bing: A new four-dimensional hyperchaotic system and its circuit simulation (2009)
- Tang, Liangrui; Li, Jing; Fan, Bing; Zhai, Mingyue: A new three-dimensional chaotic system and its circuit simulation (2009)
- Hanias, M.P.; Giannaris, G.; Spyridakis, A.; Rigas, A.: Time series analysis in chaotic diode resonator circuit (2006)
- Farhat, Hassan A.: Digital design and computer organization. With CD-ROM. (2004)