Fluid flow at your fingertips A software tool for classical CFD, particle-based models and complex physical interaction, Palabos offers a powerful environment for your fluid flow simulations. Through the innovative matrix-based interface, setting up a massively parallel simulation or developing a new physical model has become simpler than ever.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Seil, Philippe; Pirker, Stefan: LBDEMcoupling: open-source power for fluid-particle systems (2017)
- Schornbaum, Florian; Rüde, Ulrich: Massively parallel algorithms for the lattice Boltzmann method on nonuniform grids (2016)
- Zabelok, Sergey; Arslanbekov, Robert; Kolobov, Vladimir: Adaptive kinetic-fluid solvers for heterogeneous computing architectures (2015)
- Vergnault, E.; Sagaut, P.: An adjoint-based lattice Boltzmann method for noise control problems (2014)
- Matyka, Maciej; Koza, Zbigniew; Mirosław, Łukasz: Wall orientation and shear stress in the lattice Boltzmann model (2013)
- Xu, Hui; Sagaut, Pierre: Analysis of the absorbing layers for the weakly-compressible lattice Boltzmann methods (2013)
- Lagrava, D.; Malaspinas, O.; Latt, J.; Chopard, B.: Advances in multi-domain lattice Boltzmann grid refinement (2012)
- Vergnault, E.; Sagaut, P.: Application of lattice Boltzmann method to sensitivity analysis via complex differentiation (2011)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.palabos.org/software/publications