Agros2D is a multiplatform C++ application for the solution of partial differential equations (PDE) based on the Hermes library, developed by the group at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen. Agros2D is distributed under the GNU General Public License. The hp-FEM group at the University of Nevada, Reno and University of West Bohemia, Pilsen is concerned with the development, implementation, and dissemination of modern computational methods for engineering and scientific problems described by partial differential equations (PDE). Our work is freely available through several open source projects.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Karban, Pavel; Pánek, David; Orosz, Tamás; Petrášová, Iveta; Doležel, Ivo: FEM based robust design optimization with Agros and Ārtap (2021)
- Karban, Pavel; Kropík, Petr; Kotlan, Václav; Doležel, Ivo: Bayes approach to solving T.E.A.M. benchmark problems 22 and 25 and its comparison with other optimization techniques (2018)
- Kollmannsberger, Stefan; Özcan, A.; Carraturo, Massimo; Zander, N.; Rank, E.: A hierarchical computational model for moving thermal loads and phase changes with applications to selective laser melting (2018)
- Nikolayev, Denys; Kubík, Zdeněk; Karban, Pavel; Skála, Jiří: Impedance analysis of transmission line cells for EMC applications using Agros2D (2016)
- Koudela, Lukáš; Kotlan, Václav: High-speed rotation induction heating in thermal clamping technology (2015)
- Markopoulos, Alexandros; Hapla, Vaclav; Cermak, Martin; Fusek, Martin: Massively parallel solution of elastoplasticity problems with tens of millions of unknowns using permoncube and FLLOP packages (2015)
- Kus, Pavel; Solin, Pavel; Andrs, David: Arbitrary-level hanging nodes for adaptive (hp)-FEM approximations in 3D (2014)
- Solin, Pavel; Korous, Lukas; Kus, Pavel: Hermes2D, a C++ library for rapid development of adaptive (hp)-FEM and (hp)-DG solvers (2014)
- Karban, Pavel; Mach, František; Doležel, Ivo: Hard-coupled model of local direct resistance heating of thin sheets (2012)
- Ma, Zhonghua; Korous, Lukas; Santiago, Erick: Solving a suite of NIST benchmark problems for adaptive FEM with the Hermes library (2012)
- Ragusa, Jean C.: Application of (h)-, (p)-, and (hp)-mesh adaptation techniques to the (SP_3) equations (2010)