ParLinSys is a free module that supplements the library C++-Toolbox. ParLinSys computes verified enclosure of the solution set of parametric interval linear systems and an inner approximation of the solution enclosure. Current download version is ParLinSys 0.1 (released 011203). ParLinSys 0.1 is distributed under the terms of the GNU general public license. See the included file COPYING.txt. ParLinSys 0.1 requires the GNU C++ compiler gcc 2.95.2 and the libraries C-XSC and CToolbox (Release 2.0 beta and above).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Dehghani-Madiseh, Marzieh; Dehghan, Mehdi: Parametric AE-solution sets to the parametric linear systems with multiple right-hand sides and parametric matrix equation $A(p)X=B(p)$ (2016)
- Krämer, Walter: High performance verified computing using C-XSC (2013)
- Popova, Evgenija D.; Hladík, Milan: Outer enclosures to the parametric $AE$ solution set (2013)
- Hashemi, Behnam; Dehghan, Mehdi: The interval Lyapunov matrix equation: analytical results and an efficient numerical technique for outer estimation of the united solution set (2012)
- Zimmer, Michael; Krämer, Walter; Popova, Evgenija D.: Solvers for the verified solution of parametric linear systems (2012)
- Hashemi, Behnam; Dehghan, Mehdi: Results concerning interval linear systems with multiple right-hand sides and the interval matrix equation $AX=B$ (2011)
- Anguelov, Roumen; Popova, Evgenija D.: Topological structure preserving numerical simulations of dynamical models (2010)
- Popova, Evgenija D.; Krämer, Walter: Communicating functional expressions from Mathematica to C-XSC (2010)
- Popova, Evgenija; Kolev, Lyubomir; Krämer, Walter: A solver for complex-valued parametric linear systems (2010)
- Popova, Evgenija; Krämer, Walter: Inner and outer bounds for the solution set of parametric linear systems (2007)
- Popova, Evgenija D.: Improved solution enclosures for over- and underdetermined interval linear systems (2006)