SLHAplus: a library for implementing extensions of the standard model We provide a library to facilitate the implementation of new models in codes such as matrix element and event generators or codes for computing dark matter observables. The library contains an SLHA reader routine as well as diagonalisation routines. This library is available in CalcHEP and micrOMEGAs. The implementation of models based on this library is supported by LanHEP and FeynRules.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Staub, Florian: Exploring new models in all detail with SARAH (2015)
- Staub, Florian: SARAH 4: a tool for (not only SUSY) model builders (2014)
- Belyaev, Alexander; Christensen, Neil D.; Pukhov, Alexander: CalcHEP 3.4 for collider physics within and beyond the standard model (2013)
- G. Belanger, F. Boudjema, A. Pukhov, A. Semenov: micrOMEGAs3.1 : a program for calculating dark matter observables (2013) arXiv
- Bélanger, G.; Christensen, Neil D.; Pukhov, A.; Semenov, A.: SLHAplus: a library for implementing extensions of the standard model (2011)