From superpotential to model files for FeynArts and CalcHep/CompHep SARAH is a Mathematica package for building and studying supersymmetric models. It calculates for a given superpotential and gauge sector the full Lagrangian of a model. With the new version of SARAH it is possible to calculate automatically all interactions for the different eigenstates and write model files for FeynArts and CompHep/CalcHep. In addition, the tadpole equations are calculated, gauge fixing terms can be given and ghost interactions are added, particles can be integrated out and non-supersymmetric limits of the theory can be chosen. CP and flavor violation can easily be switched on or off.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Allanach, B.C.; Bednyakov, A.; Ruiz de Austri, R.: Higher order corrections and unification in the minimal supersymmetric standard model: SOFTSUSY3.5 (2015)
- Basso, L.; Belyaev, A.; Chowdhury, D.; Hirsch, M.; Khalil, S.; Moretti, S.; O’Leary, B.; Porod, W.; Staub, F.: Proposal for generalised supersymmetry Les Houches accord for see-saw models and PDG numbering scheme (2013)
- Sperling, Marcus; Stöckinger, Dominik; Voigt, Alexander: Renormalization of vacuum expectation values in spontaneously broken gauge theories (2013)
- Fonseca, Renato M.; Malinský, Michal; Porod, Werner; Staub, Florian: Running soft parameters in SUSY models with multiple $U(1)$ gauge factors (2012)
- Hirsch, M.; Malinský, M.; Porod, W.; Reichert, L.; Staub, F.: Hefty MSSM-like light Higgs in extended gauge models (2012)
- Duhr, Claude; Fuks, Benjamin: A superspace module for the FeynRules package (2011)
- Staub, Florian: Automatic calculation of supersymmetric renormalization group equations and loop corrections (2011)
- Bruhnke, Matthias; Herrmann, Björn; Porod, Werner: Signatures of bosonic squark decays in non-minimally flavour-violating supersymmetry (2010)
- Esteves, J.N.; Romao, J.C.; Hirsch, M.; Vicente, A.; Porod, W.; Staub, F.: LHC and lepton flavour violation phenomenology of a left-right extension of the MSSM (2010)
- Staub, Florian: From superpotential to model files for FeynArts and CalcHep/CompHep (2010)
- Staub, F.; Niemeyer, J.; Porod, W.: Strong dark matter constraints on GMSB models (2010)