Oracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. It gives you unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk. With Crystal Ball, you can make the right tactical decisions to reach your objectives and gain a competitive edge under even the most uncertain market conditions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Lukić, Zoran: The art of company financial modelling (2017)
- Charnes, John: Financial modeling with Crystal Ball and Excel (2012)
- Kallio, Markku; Kuula, Markku; Oinonen, Sami: Real options valuation of forest plantation investments in Brazil (2012)
- Bieda, Boguslaw; Tadeusiewicz, Ryszard: Decision support systems based on the life cycle inventory for municipal solid waste management under uncertainty (2008)
- Jablonsky, Josef: Random inputs and outputs in DEA models (2008)
- Charnes, John: Financial modeling with Crystal Ball and Excel (2007)
- Chang, Ivan Jose Shoou-Yuh: Random Monte Carlo simulation analysis and risk assessment for ammonia concentrations in wastewater effluent disposal (2005)