FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software package designed to help teach fluid mechanics and ;transport phenomena. Based on ready-to-use exercises, FlowLab eliminates the long learning curve associated ;with general fluid flow modeling packages, making it easy to deploy as part of the undergraduate or masters-level ;curriculum. With FlowLab, you can:;Reinforce basic concepts of fluid mechanics and heat/mass transfer using computer simulation ;Use computing exercises to augment and complement existing laboratory-based curriculum ;Expand the learning experience with real-world applications of fluid flow and heat/mass transfer ;Expose students to CFD and CFD concepts - an increasingly important skill in the job market ;FlowLab’s exercises are easy to customize and fit into your existing curriculum, even if you are not an expert in CFD.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Tu, Jiyuan; Yeoh, Guan Heng; Liu, Chaoqun: Computational fluid dynamics. A practical approach (2018)
- Niktash, A.; Huynh, B. P.: ICCM2015: A comparison of RANS and LES computational methods in analyzing ventilation flow through a room fitted with a two-sided windcatcher (2017)
- Adimurthi, A.; Aggarwal, Aekta; Veerappa Gowda, G. D.: Godunov-type numerical methods for a model of granular flow (2016)
- Kalita, P.; Dass, A. K.: A diffusion-regulated scheme for the compressible Navier-Stokes equations using a boundary-layer sensor (2016)
- Prabhu, L.; Srinivas, J.: Performance evaluation of two meta-heuristic schemes in airfoil design (2016)
- Constantine, P. G.; Emory, M.; Larsson, J.; Iaccarino, G.: Exploiting active subspaces to quantify uncertainty in the numerical simulation of the hyshot II scramjet (2015)
- Tu, Yijuan; Yeoh, Guan Heng; Liu, Chaoqun: Computational fluid dynamics. A practical approach. (2013)
- Garzón-Alvarado, Diego Alexander; Galeano, C. H.; Mantilla, J. M.: Computational examples of reaction-convection-diffusion equations solution under the influence of fluid flow: first example (2012)
- Del Coz Díaz, J. J.; García Nieto, P. J.; Castro-Fresno, D.; Menéndez Rodríguez, P.: Steady state numerical simulation of the particle collection efficiency of a new urban sustainable gravity settler using design of experiments by FVM (2011)
- Zheng, Chao-Rong; Zhang, Yao-Chun; Zhang, Wen-Yuan: Large eddy simulation of separation control over a backward-facing step flow by suction (2011)
- García Nieto, P. J.; del Coz Díaz, J. J.; Castro-Fresno, D.; Ballester Muñoz, F.: Numerical simulation of the performance of a snow fence with airfoil snow plates by FVM (2010)
- Tu, Yijuan; Yeoh, Guan Heng; Liu, Chaoqun: Computational fluid dynamics. A practical approach. (2008)