FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software package designed to help teach fluid mechanics and ;transport phenomena. Based on ready-to-use exercises, FlowLab eliminates the long learning curve associated ;with general fluid flow modeling packages, making it easy to deploy as part of the undergraduate or masters-level ;curriculum. With FlowLab, you can:;Reinforce basic concepts of fluid mechanics and heat/mass transfer using computer simulation ;Use computing exercises to augment and complement existing laboratory-based curriculum ;Expand the learning experience with real-world applications of fluid flow and heat/mass transfer ;Expose students to CFD and CFD concepts - an increasingly important skill in the job market ;FlowLab’s exercises are easy to customize and fit into your existing curriculum, even if you are not an expert in CFD.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Tu, Yijuan; Yeoh, Guan Heng; Liu, Chaoqun: Computational fluid dynamics. A practical approach. (2013)
- Garzón-Alvarado, Diego Alexander; Galeano, C.H.; Mantilla, J.M.: Computational examples of reaction-convection-diffusion equations solution under the influence of fluid flow: first example (2012)
- Del Coz Díaz, J.J.; García Nieto, P.J.; Castro-Fresno, D.; Menéndez Rodríguez, P.: Steady state numerical simulation of the particle collection efficiency of a new urban sustainable gravity settler using design of experiments by FVM (2011)
- García Nieto, P.J.; del Coz Díaz, J.J.; Castro-Fresno, D.; Ballester Muñoz, F.: Numerical simulation of the performance of a snow fence with airfoil snow plates by FVM (2010)
- Tu, Yijuan; Yeoh, Guan Heng; Liu, Chaoqun: Computational fluid dynamics. A practical approach. (2008)