The TSPASS system (i.e. the prover itself and the translation tool) was developed by Michael Ludwig and is released under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public Licence v3.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Schuppan, Viktor: Extracting unsatisfiable cores for LTL via temporal resolution (2016)
- Artale, Alessandro; Kontchakov, Roman; Ryzhikov, Vladislav; Zakharyaschev, Michael: A cookbook for temporal conceptual data modelling with description logics (2014)
- Schmidt, Renate A.; Hustadt, Ullrich: First-order resolution methods for modal logics (2013)
- Fisher, Michael: An introduction to practical formal methods using temporal logic (2011)
- Ludwig, Michel; Hustadt, Ullrich: Implementing a fair monodic temporal logic prover (2010)
- Ludwig, Michel; Hustadt, Ullrich: Fair derivations in monodic temporal reasoning (2009)
Further publications can be found at: http://lat.inf.tu-dresden.de/~michel/publications/