A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing calculations in the orthonormal tetrad formalism of Ellis and MacCallum. The use of the package is illustrated by giving details of a proof which arises in connection with the `postulate of uniformal thermal histories’.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hansraj, S.; Govinder, K.S.; Mewalal, N.: Conformal mappings in relativistic astrophysics (2013)
- Van den Bergh, Norbert: Kinematical homogeneity and observational homogeneity of the Universe (1989)
- Van den Bergh, N.: Conformally Ricci-flat perfect fluids. II (1988)
- Van den Bergh, N.: ORTHOFRAME: A MAPLE package for performing calculations in the orthonormal tetrad formalism (1988)
- Van den Bergh, N.: Conformally Ricci-flat spacetimes admitting a Killing vector field parallel to the gradient of the conformal scalar field (1986)
- Van den Bergh, N.: Shearfree and conformally Ricci-flat perfect fluids (1986)