Funfrog: bounded model checking with interpolation-based function summarization. This paper presents FunFrog, a tool that implements a function summarization approach for software bounded model checking. It uses interpolation-based function summaries as over-approximation of function calls. In every successful verification run, FunFrog generates function summaries of the analyzed program functions and reuses them to reduce the complexity of the successive verification. To prevent reporting spurious errors, the tool incorporates a counter-example-guided refinement loop. Experimental evaluation demonstrates competitiveness of FunFrog with respect to state-of-the-art software model checkers.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hyvärinen, Antti E.J.; Marescotti, Matteo; Alt, Leonardo; Sharygina, Natasha: Opensmt2: an SMT solver for multi-core and cloud computing (2016)
- Fedyukovich, Grigory; Sharygina, Natasha: Towards completeness in bounded model checking through automatic recursion depth detection (2015)
- Fedyukovich, Grigory; Sery, Ondrej; Sharygina, Natasha: Evolcheck: incremental upgrade checker for C (2013)
- Rollini, Simone Fulvio; Alt, Leonardo; Fedyukovich, Grigory; Hyvärinen, Antti E.J.; Sharygina, Natasha: Periplo: a framework for producing effective interpolants in SAT-based software verification (2013)
- Sery, Ondrej; Fedyukovich, Grigory; Sharygina, Natasha: FunFrog: bounded model checking with interpolation-based function summarization (2012) ioport