Cartan package (formerly Cartan_Kahler). This is a Maple package that I wrote for doing computations for the Cartan-Kahler analysis of linear Pfaffian systems. It can compute structure equations, absorb the torsion whenever possible (and compute unabsorbable torsion when it is not possible), compute Cartan characters and test for involutivity, and compute prolongations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Clelland, J. N.; Ivey, T. A.; Tehseen, N.; Vassiliou, P. J.: Isometric embedding and Darboux integrability (2019)
- Gruber, Anthony; Toda, Magdalena; Tran, Hung: On the variation of curvature functionals in a space form with application to a generalized Willmore energy (2019)
- Smith, Abraham D.: Involutive tableaux, characteristic varieties, and rank-one varieties in the geometric study of PDEs (2019)
- Chen, Gui-Qiang G.; Li, Siran: Global weak rigidity of the Gauss-Codazzi-Ricci equations and isometric immersions of Riemannian manifolds with lower regularity (2018)
- Clelland, Jeanne N.: From Frenet to Cartan. The method of moving frames (2017)
- Minguzzi, Ettore: Special coordinate systems in pseudo-Finsler geometry and the equivalence principle (2017)
- Pitiş, Gheorghe; Sabau, Sorin V.; Shibuya, Kazuhiro: Generalized Finsler structures on closed 3-manifolds (2014)
- Aghasi, Mansour; M.-Alizadeh, Benyamin; Merker, Joël; Sabzevari, Masoud: A Gröbner-bases algorithm for the computation of the cohomology of Lie (super) algebras (2012)
- Sabau, Sorin V.; Shibuya, Kazuhiro; Shimada, Hideo: Moving frames on generalized Finsler structures (2012)
- Sabau, S. V.; Shibuya, K.; Shimada, H.: On the existence of generalized unicorns on surfaces (2010)