Cartan package (formerly Cartan_Kahler). This is a Maple package that I wrote for doing computations for the Cartan-Kahler analysis of linear Pfaffian systems. It can compute structure equations, absorb the torsion whenever possible (and compute unabsorbable torsion when it is not possible), compute Cartan characters and test for involutivity, and compute prolongations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Clelland, Jeanne N.: From Frenet to Cartan. The method of moving frames (2017)
- Pitiş, Gheorghe; Sabau, Sorin V.; Shibuya, Kazuhiro: Generalized Finsler structures on closed 3-manifolds (2014)
- Aghasi, Mansour; M.-Alizadeh, Benyamin; Merker, Joël; Sabzevari, Masoud: A Gröbner-bases algorithm for the computation of the cohomology of Lie (super) algebras (2012)
- Sabau, Sorin V.; Shibuya, Kazuhiro; Shimada, Hideo: Moving frames on generalized Finsler structures (2012)
- Sabau, S.V.; Shibuya, K.; Shimada, H.: On the existence of generalized unicorns on surfaces (2010)