The program streamsolve.red for Solving Linear Algebraic Systems in REDUCE To solve the simple but relatively extensive linear systems resulting from the symmetry classification, a special solver for solving large linear systems was written in REDUCE. It is available as file streamsolve.red in the directory SymmetryClassification.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sokolov, V.; Wolf, T.: Non-commutative generalization of integrable quadratic ODE systems (2020)
- Bridgman, T.; Hereman, W.; Quispel, G. R. W.; van der Kamp, P. H.: Symbolic computation of Lax pairs of partial difference equations using consistency around the cube (2013)
- Wolf, Thomas; Schrüfer, Eberhard; Webster, Kenneth: Solving large linear algebraic systems in the context of integrable non-abelian Laurent ODEs (2012)
- Wolf, Thomas: On solving large systems of polynomial equations appearing in discrete differential geometry (2008) ioport
- Wolf, Thomas Otto: On solving large systems of polynomial equations appearing in discrete differential geometry (2008)