NSGA-II is a very famous multi-objective optimization algorithm. I submitted an example previously and wanted to make this submission useful to others by creating it as a function. Even though this function is very specific to benchmark problems, with a little bit more modification this can be adopted for any multi-objective optimization.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Salgueiro, Yamisleydi; Toro, Jorge L.; Bello, Rafael; Falcon, Rafael: Multiobjective variable mesh optimization (2017)
- Couckuyt, Ivo; Deschrijver, Dirk; Dhaene, Tom: Fast calculation of multiobjective probability of improvement and expected improvement criteria for Pareto optimization (2014)
- Xu, Qingyang; Zhang, Chengjin; Zhang, Li; Wang, Chaoyang: Multiobjective optimization of PID controller of PMSM (2014)
- Almeida, Carolina P.; Gonçalves, Richard A.: An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics for the biobjective traveling purchaser problem (2012)
- Mateo, Pedro M.; Alberto, Isolina: Re-implementing NSGA-II and SPEA2 using Pareto based operators (2010)