Simulation software specifically designed for power electronics, motor control, and dynamic system simulation. Below are available add-on Modules or options for the PSIM software. Motor Drive Module: For electric motor drives... Digital Control Module: For analysis of digital control systems in z-domain... SimCoupler Module: For co-simulation with Matlab/Simulink... Thermal Module: For loss calculation and thermal analysis of switching devices... HEV Design Suite: For hybrid electric vehicle (hev) powertrain simulation... SimCoder Module: For automatic code generation from PSIM schematic... TI F28335 Target: For automatic code generation for hardware boards that use TI’s F28335 floating-point DSP... MagCoupler Module: For co-simulation with finite element analysis software JMAG... MagCoupler-RT Module: For link with JMAG-RT data files... ModCoupler Module: For co-simulation between PSIM and ModelSim for FPGA implementation... PsimBook: An electronic book or document with interactive simulation capability...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ferreira, Diógenes V. M.; Coelho, Vitor N.: Calibration of a type 2 controller applied to a buck converter: a multi-objective analysis (2018)
- Baghdali-Ourbih, Latifa; Ourbih-Tari, Megdouda; Dahmani, Abdelnasser: Implementing refined descriptive sampling into three-phase discrete-event simulation models (2017)
- Nguyen, Gia Minh Thao; Uchida, Kenko: Active and reactive power control techniques based on feedback linearization and fuzzy logic for three-phase grid-connected photovoltaic inverters (2015)
- Hsieh, Chin-Tsung; Shiu, Jen: Study of intelligent photovoltaic system fault diagnostic scheme based on chaotic signal synchronization (2013)
- Lai, Uei-Dar; Chao, Kuei-Hsiang; Wang, Meng-Hui: Using a particle swarm method to optimize the weighting in extension theory for the detection of islanding in photovoltaic systems (2012)
- Ngamkong, Phurich; Kochcha, Pijit; Areerak, Kongpan; Sujitjorn, Sarawut; Areerak, Kongpol: Applications of the generalized state-space averaging method to modelling of DC-DC power converters (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.powersimtech.com/index.php?name=literature