The purpose of the AIRY group is to develop methods and software for the restoration of astronomical images, with applications to the case of Fizeau interferometric multiple images, but also standard mono-pupil data such as post-adaptive optics images from any monolithic optical telescope, and even mono dimensional data from a spectrograph aboard them. We developed two different packages: the former, AIRY, is a general-purpose software and can be used for the simulation, the reconstruction and the analysis of astronomical images, the latter, AIRY-LN, is developed for the reconstruction of interferometric images from LINC-NIRVANA (LN), the German-Italian beam combiner of the Large Binocular Telescope (LBT).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Homrighausen, Darren; Genovese, Christopher R.: Computationally efficient estimators for sequential and resolution-limited inverse problems (2013)
- Jiang, Le; Huang, Jin; Lv, Xiao-Guang; Liu, Jun: Restoring Poissonian images by a combined first-order and second-order variation approach (2013)
- Bertero, M.; Boccacci, P.; La Camera, A.; Olivieri, C.; Carbillet, M.: Imaging with LINC-NIRVANA, the Fizeau interferometer of the large binocular telescope: state of the art and open problems (2011)
- Anconelli, B.; Bertero, M.; Boccacci, P.; Carbillet, M.; Lanteri, H.: Iterative methods for the reconstruction of astronomical images with high dynamic range (2007)
- Donatelli, Marco; Estatico, Claudio; Serra-Capizzano, Stefano: Boundary conditions and multiple-image re-blurring: The LBT case (2007)
- Estatico, Claudio: Regularized fast multiple-image deconvolution for LBT (2007)