SharpClaw is a library of Fortran routines designed to solve hyperbolic systems of PDEs with arbitrarily high order accuracy. The numerical method used to solve these equations is described in David Ketcheson’s Ph.D. thesis. To solve a particular hyperbolic system, SharpClaw requires only that the user provide a Riemann solver. The Riemann solver should be written in the same format as that used in Randy LeVeque’s Clawpack sofware (available at http://www.clawpack.org). Like Clawpack, SharpClaw is based on a wave propagation approach: the Riemann solver does not need to provide fluxes, but only the waves and their speeds.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Alemi Ardakani, H.; Bridges, T.J.; Turner, M.R.: Adaptation of f-wave finite volume methods to the two-layer shallow-water equations in a moving vessel with a rigid-lid (2016)
- Hadjimichael, Yiannis; Ketcheson, David I.; Lóczi, Lajos; Németh, Adrián: Strong stability preserving explicit linear multistep methods with variable step size (2016)
- Michoski, C.; Dawson, C.; Kubatko, E.J.; Wirasaet, D.; Brus, S.; Westerink, J.J.: A comparison of artificial viscosity, limiters, and filters, for high order discontinuous Galerkin solutions in nonlinear settings (2016)
- Semplice, M.; Coco, A.; Russo, G.: Adaptive mesh refinement for hyperbolic systems based on third-order compact WENO reconstruction (2016)
- Magdalena, I.; Erwina, N.; Pudjaprasetya, S.R.: Staggered momentum conservative scheme for radial dam break simulation (2015)
- Buchmüller, Pawel; Helzel, Christiane: Improved accuracy of high-order WENO finite volume methods on Cartesian grids (2014)
- Quezada de Luna, Manuel; Ketcheson, David I.: Numerical simulation of cylindrical solitary waves in periodic media (2014)
- Ketcheson, David I.; Parsani, Matteo; Leveque, Randall J.: High-order wave propagation algorithms for hyperbolic systems (2013)
- Ketcheson, David I.; LeVeque, Randall J.: Shock dynamics in layered periodic media (2012)
- Ketcheson, David I.; Mandli, Kyle; Ahmadia, Aron J.; Alghamdi, Amal; De Luna, Manuel Quezada; Parsani, Matteo; Knepley, Matthew G.; Emmett, Matthew: Pyclaw: accessible, extensible, scalable tools for wave propagation problems (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://clawpack.github.io/sharpclaw/doc/bib.html