A combinatorial proof of a partition identity of Andrews and Stanley In his paper, “On a partition function of Richard Stanley,” George Andrews proves a certain partition identity analytically and asks for a combinatorial proof. This paper provides the requested combinatorial proof.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Chan, Hei-Chi: An invitation to $q$-series. From Jacobi’s triple product identity to Ramanujan’s “Most beautiful identity” (2011)
- Swisher, Holly: The Andrews-Stanley partition function and $p(n)$: congruences (2011)
- Ishikawa, Masao; Zeng, Jiang: The Andrews-Stanley partition function and Al-Salam-Chihara polynomials (2009)
- Berkovich, Alexander; Garvan, Frank G.: On the Andrews-Stanley refinement of Ramanujan’s partition congruence modulo $5$ and generalizations (2006)
- Boulet, Cilanne E.: A four-parameter partition identity (2006)
- Berkovich, Alexander; Garvan, Frank G.: Dissecting the Stanley partition function (2005)
- Sills, Andrew V.: A combinatorial proof of a partition identity of Andrews and Stanley (2004)
- Yee, Ae Ja: On partition functions of Andrews and Stanley (2004)