The MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by SINTEF Applied Matemathics and is a result of our research on the development of new (multiscale) computational methodologies. The toolbox consists of a comprehensive set of routines and data structures for reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids, with particular emphasis on the corner-point format used within the petroleum industry. The package is currently geared towards single- and two-phase flow and contains a set of mimetic and multiscale flow solvers and a few simple transport solvers capable of handling general unstructured grids. The toolbox is intended for rapid prototyping on complex (corner-point) grids and demonstration of the multiscale simulation concept. For more computationally challenging cases (e.g., models with more than 100 000 cells), we are developing a similar C++ toolbox, which is not yet publicly available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Alyoubi, A.; Ganesh, M.: Parallel mixed FEM simulation of a class of single-phase models with non-local operators (2016)
- Yang, Haijian; Yang, Chao; Sun, Shuyu: Active-set reduced-space methods with nonlinear elimination for two-phase flow problems in porous media (2016)
- Rahim, Shahed; Li, Zukui; Trivedi, Japan: Reservoir geological uncertainty reduction: an optimization-based method using multiple static measures (2015)
- Jiang, Lijian; Moulton, J.David; Svyatskiy, Daniil: Analysis of stochastic mimetic finite difference methods and their applications in single-phase stochastic flows (2012)
- Lie, Knut-Andreas; Krogstad, Stein; Ligaarden, Ingeborg Skjelkvåle; Natvig, Jostein Roald; Nilsen, Halvor Møll; Skaflestad, Bård: Open-source MATLAB implementation of consistent discretisations on complex grids (2012)
- Sandve, T.H.; Berre, I.; Nordbotten, J.M.: An efficient multi-point flux approximation method for discrete fracture-matrix simulations (2012)
- Suwartadi, Eka; Krogstad, Stein; Foss, Bjarne: Nonlinear output constraints handling for production optimization of oil reservoirs (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.sintef.no/Projectweb/MRST/Publications/