R package eRm: Extended Rasch Modeling. eRm fits Rasch models (RM), linear logistic test models (LLTM), rating scale model (RSM), linear rating scale models (LRSM), partial credit models (PCM), and linear partial credit models (LPCM). Missing values are allowed in the data matrix. Additional features are the ML estimation of the person parameters, Andersen’s LR-test, item-specific Wald test, Martin-Loef-Test, nonparametric Monte-Carlo Tests, itemfit and personfit statistics including infit and outfit measures, various ICC and related plots, automated stepwise item elimination, simulation module for various binary data matrices. An eRm platform is provided at R-forge (see URL).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Liu, Xiang; Han, Zhuangzhuang; Johnson, Matthew S.: The UMP exact test and the confidence interval for person parameters in IRT models (2018)
- Víctor Cervantes: DFIT: An R Package for Raju’s Differential Functioning of Items and Tests Framework (2017)
- Bolsinova, Maria; Maris, Gunter; Hoijtink, Herbert: Unmixing Rasch scales: how to score an educational test (2016)
- Jorge Tendeiro and Rob Meijer and A. Niessen: PerFit: An R Package for Person-Fit Analysis in IRT (2016)
- Strobl, Carolin; Kopf, Julia; Zeileis, Achim: Rasch trees: a new method for detecting differential item functioning in the Rasch model (2015)
- Tutz, Gerhard; Schauberger, Gunther: A penalty approach to differential item functioning in Rasch models (2015)
- Wermuth, Nanny; Marchetti, Giovanni M.: Star graphs induce tetrad correlations: for Gaussian as well as for binary variables (2014)
- Christensen, Karl Bang: Conditional maximum likelihood estimation in polytomous Rasch models using SAS (2013)
- Hannah Frick; Carolin Strobl; Friedrich Leisch; Achim Zeileis: Flexible Rasch Mixture Models with Package psychomix (2012)
- R. Chalmers: mirt: A Multidimensional Item Response Theory Package for the R Environment (2012)
- Paul De Boeck; Marjan Bakker; Robert Zwitser; Michel Nivard; Abe Hofman; Francis Tuerlinckx; Ivailo Partchev: The Estimation of Item Response Models with the lmer Function from the lme4 Package in R (2011)
- Seung Choi; Laura Gibbons; Paul Crane: lordif: An R Package for Detecting Differential Item Functioning Using Iterative Hybrid Ordinal Logistic Regression/Item Response Theory and Monte Carlo Simulations (2011)