Quadstone Paramics is a leading microscopic traffic and pedestrian simulation software used by planning professionals to design efficient, economical, driver and pedestrian friendly transportation infrastructure allowing operational assessment for current and future year traffic conditions, detailed reporting of key MOE’s and high definition presentations to non-technical stake holders.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Dong, Hongzhao; Ma, Shuai; Guo, Mingfei; Liu, Dongxu: Research on analysis method of traffic congestion mechanism based on improved cell transmission model (2012)
- Zheng, Xing; Recker, Will; Chu, Lianyu: Optimization of control parameters for adaptive traffic-actuated signal control (2010)
- Bononi, Luciano; Di Felice, Marco; D’Angelo, Gabriele; Bracuto, Michele; Donatiello, Lorenzo: MoVES: A framework for parallel and distributed simulation of wireless vehicular ad hoc networks (2008)
- Dumbuya, A. D.; Wood, R. L.: Visual perception modelling for intelligent virtual driver agents in synthetic driving simulation (2003)
- Lee, Der-Horng; Chandrasekar, P.: A framework for parallel traffic simulation using multiple instancing of a simulation program (2002)
- Nagel, K.; Rickert, M.: Parallel implementation of the TRANSIMS micro-simulation (2001)