FERUM; Finite Element Reliability Using Matlab With time FERUM has grown to also serve as a test-bed for development and visualization of new methods and solution strategies in structural reliability and for implementation of these methods in larger codes, such as OpenSees. An open-source development strategy has been used, welcoming other researchers to connect to, make use of the program and contribute to it. This has proved successful. Significant contributions have been provided by others (see the program overview and table of contributors). FERUM is now well known in the structural reliability community and is used in many universities as a teaching and research tool.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Sasikumar, P.; Suresh, R.; Gupta, Sayan: Stochastic finite element analysis of layered composite beams with spatially varying non-Gaussian inhomogeneities (2014)
- Proppe, Carsten: Multiresolution analysis for stochastic finite element problems with wavelet-based Karhunen-Loève expansion (2012)
- Blatman, Géraud; Sudret, Bruno: Adaptive sparse polynomial chaos expansion based on least angle regression (2011)
- Dubourg, Vincent; Sudret, Bruno; Bourinet, Jean-Marc: Reliability-based design optimization using Kriging surrogates and subset simulation (2011)
- Hu, Chao; Youn, Byeng D.: Adaptive-sparse polynomial chaos expansion for reliability analysis and design of complex engineering systems (2011)
- Panayirci, H.M.; Schuëller, G.I.: On the capabilities of the polynomial chaos expansion method within SFE analysis -- an overview (2011)
- Proppe, C.: A stochastic finite-element method for transformed normal random parameter fields (2011)
- Gu, Quan; Conte, Joel P.; Elgamal, Ahmed; Yang, Zhaohui: Finite element response sensitivity analysis of multi-yield-surface $J_2$ plasticity model by direct differentiation method (2009)
- Stefanou, George: The stochastic finite element method: past, present and future (2009)
- Chen, Nian Zhong; Soares, C.Guedes: Spectral stochastic finite element analysis for laminated composite plates (2008)
- Sachdeva, Sachin K.; Nair, Prasanth B.; Keane, Andy J.: Comparative study of projection schemes for stochastic finite element analysis (2006)
- Sudret, Bruno; Berveiller, Marc; Lemaire, Maurice: A stochastic finite element procedure for moment and reliability analysis (2006)