Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol In the direction of the software composability, on the first step we designed the Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol (SCSCP) by which a computer algebra system (CAS) may offer services and a client may employ them. We envisage clients for this protocol including: Web server which passes on the same services as Web services using SOAP/HTTP protocols to a variety of possible clients; Grid middleware; Another instance of the same CAS (in a parallel computing context); Another CAS running on the same computer system or remotely.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Botana, Francisco; Kovács, Zoltán: A Singular web service for geometric computations (2015)
- Maier, P.; Stewart, R.; Trinder, P.W.: Reliable scalable symbolic computation: the design of SymGridPar2 (2014)
- Linton, S.; Hammond, K.; Konovalov, A.; Brown, C.; Trinder, P.W.; Loidl, H.-W.; Horn, P.; Roozemond, D.: Easy composition of symbolic computation software using SCSCP: a new Lingua Franca for symbolic computation (2013)
- Komendantsky, Vladimir; Konovalov, Alexander; Linton, Steve: Interfacing Coq + SSReflect with GAP (2012)
- Linton, S.; Hammond, K.; Konovalov, A.; Al Zain, A.D.; Trinder, P.; Horn, P.; Roozemond, D.: Easy composition of symbolic computation software: a new lingua franca for symbolic computation (2010)
- Freundt, Sebastian; Horn, Peter; Konovalov, Alexander; Linton, Steve; Roozemond, Dan: Symbolic computation software composability (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.symcomp.org/Publications