SWAN is a third-generation wave model that computes random, short-crested wind-generated waves in coastal regions and inland waters. For more information about SWAN, see a short overview of model features. The current version of SWAN is 40.91.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Meixner, Jessica; Dietrich, J.Casey; Dawson, Clint; Zijlema, Marcel; Holthuijsen, Leo H.: A discontinuous Galerkin coupled wave propagation/circulation model (2014)
- Dietrich, J.C.; Tanaka, S.; Westerink, J.J.; Dawson, C.N.; Luettich, R.A. jun.; Zijlema, M.; Holthuijsen, L.H.; Smith, J.M.; Westerink, L.G.; Westerink, H.J.: Performance of the unstructured-mesh, SWAN+ADCIRC model in computing hurricane waves and surge (2012)
- Zheng, Jinhai; Wang, Tianwen; Wang, Gang; Zhang, Chenming; Zhang, Chi: Iteration coupling simulation of random waves and wave-induced currents (2012)
- Chang, Hsien-Kuo; Liou, Jin-Cheng; Liu, Shen-Jung; Liaw, Shyne-Ruey: Simulated wave-driven ANN model for typhoon waves (2011)
- Zamani, Ahmadreza; Azimian, Ahmadreza; Heemink, Arnold; Solomatine, Dimitri: Non-linear wave data assimilation with an ANN-type wind-wave model and ensemble Kalman filter (EnKF) (2010)
- Li, Tingqiu; Troch, Peter; De Rouck, Julien: Interactions of breaking waves with a current over cut cells (2007)
- Yan, Yixin; Xu, Fumin; Mao, Lihua: A new type numerical model for action balance equation in simulating nearshore waves (2001)