PyDSTool is a sophisticated & integrated simulation and analysis environment for dynamical systems models of physical systems (ODEs, DAEs, maps, and hybrid systems). PyDSTool is platform independent, written primarily in Python with some underlying C and Fortran legacy code for fast solving. It makes extensive use of the numpy and scipy libraries. PyDSTool supports symbolic math, optimization, phase plane analysis, continuation and bifurcation analysis, data analysis, and other tools for modeling -- particularly for biological applications. The project is fully open source with a BSD license, and welcomes contributions from the community. Please visit the support pages at Sourceforge.net to post questions and feedback.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ansmann, Gerrit: Efficiently and easily integrating differential equations with JiTCODE, JiTCDDE, and JiTCSDE (2018)
- Breda, D.; Diekmann, O.; Gyllenberg, M.; Scarabel, F.; Vermiglio, R.: Pseudospectral discretization of nonlinear delay equations: new prospects for numerical bifurcation analysis (2016)
- Mellor, Nathan; Bennett, Malcolm J.; King, John R.: GH3-mediated auxin conjugation can result in either transient or oscillatory transcriptional auxin responses (2016)
- Hong, Tian; Oguz, Cihan; Tyson, John J.: A mathematical framework for understanding four-dimensional heterogeneous differentiation of $\mathrm CD4^+$ T cells (2015)
- Maybank, Philip J.; Whiteley, Jonathan P.: Automatic simplification of systems of reaction-diffusion equations by \ita posteriori analysis (2014)
- Chan, Cliburn; Billard, Matthew; Ramirez, Samuel A.; Schmidl, Harald; Monson, Eric; Kepler, Thomas B.: A model for migratory B cell oscillations from receptor down-regulation induced by external chemokine fields (2013)
- Draelants, Delphine; Broeckhove, Jan; Beemster, Gerrit T. S.; Vanroose, Wim: Numerical bifurcation analysis of the pattern formation in a cell based auxin transport model (2013)
- Kuehn, Christian: Deterministic continuation of stochastic metastable equilibria via Lyapunov equations and ellipsoids (2012)